Experience France’s finest and admire unspoilt views of picturesque countryside as smaller-scaled Braemar takes you closer to culture-rich towns and cities via winding, size-restricted rivers. Including two overnight stays, you can visit famous vineyards in highly-rated Bordeaux; and tour to beautiful Paris from Rouen – the pièce de résistance of your cruise.
French River Cruising – M1707
Ship – Braemar
Dover | Rouen, France | Rouen, France | La Rochelle, France | Bordeaux, France | Bordeaux, France | L’Orient, France | Dover
Date of departure – 01 Apr 2017
Number of Nights – 9 nights
Cruise only departing Dover
Board Basis – AI (free upgrade from FB)
Free all-inclusive upgrade AND 60 Euros per person on-shore spending money
Book by Date if applicable – 31 Jan 2017
Per Person Price – £999 per person
Reason to choose a river cruise with Fred. Olsen Cruise Lines:
- A perfect introduction to cruise holidays or for existing passengers looking for something different.
- Smaller-scale ocean ships reaching small ports, bigger vessels simply cannot access
- Superb scenic highlights of narrow canals and winding rivers
- Regional departure ports
- Opportunities to reach captivating French rivers and German waterways
- Three of our fleet have been given special permission to transit the river Weser to Bremen
- New highlights include the handsome Belgian city of Ghent
- Our ships are able to dock into the heart of many towns and cities
*This price is based on cruising only and is for two adults sharing an Inside Cabin on an all-inclusive basis on Braemar for 9 nights. Cruise departs on 01 April 2017 from Dover. Transport to Dover is not included but can be arranged, please ask for details. Offer must be booked by 31 January 2017. Upgrade from full-board to all-inclusive is subject to availability, terms and conditions apply.